Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Conermark Limited Recruitment for Juice Attendant. The Application deadline is 22nd April 2019.
Conermark Limited is a juice and salad bar in Ajah, Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice Attendant
- We are looking for a full-time creative and enthusiastic juice bar personnel to join our organization!.
- The successful candidate should be knowledgeable, adaptable and provide clients with an energizing experience.
- In addition to providing excellent customer service, our juice and salad bar attendant will be responsible for creating exceptional and unique beverages and salads!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
- Cooperating with other staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform opening and closing procedures in accordance with company standards
- preparing a backup of fruits/vegetables for juices/smoothies/salads, and maintaining a clean work area as well as assisting other departments when needed.
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to customers by answering questions, making recommendations, and responding to requests.
- Preparing juices, smoothies, salads, etc.
- Taking inventory of produce and products.
- Educating customers on the health benefits of our juices, smoothies and cleanse packages.
- Working juicing machinery for cold-pressing juices and the making of smoothie packs.
- Fill ice machine and exterior juice machines as required
- Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
- Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order.
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
- Experience working in a juice bar will be beneficial.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline 22nd April 2019.