Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Committed To Good (CTG) Recruitment for Account Manager. The application deadline is 31st January, 2019.
Job Title: Account Manager – Local National
Duration: Up to 11 months (@21.75days/month)
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR Management.
- Business Development.
- Financial Management
- Operational Management.
- Personnel Management.
- This role reports to the Country Manager.
- Team management
- The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on UN projects.
- University degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification and/or experience may be waived in lieu of a degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes and applications, exposure and expertise in HR systems data analysis and analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications and experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self -starter with good initiative and multi-tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems, excellent spoken and written communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Fluency in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.