Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Committed To Good (CTG) Recruitment for Field Security Officer. The application deadline is 31st January, 2019.
Job Title: Field Security Officer
Start date: 18/02/2019
Slot: 6 Openings
- Induction Training – Providing the Security Awareness brief to all newly hired staff.
- Vetting and status check on all nationals as required.
- Review and track trip reports (not movement requests).
- Providing security advice to projects and consultants.
- Advising all CTG projects, staff and consultants on security incidents by sms and email as agreed with Account Managers.
- Undertaking analysis and sending out a monthly Nigerian wide security situation report.
- Establish a security information network to receive and then send out security advisories.
- Develop relationships with the client security managers, UNDSS and other security organisations in Nigeria.
- Keep updated contact list/database of staff supervisors and security focal points.
- Establish an emergency call-out procedure for each project so CTG can track and react to incidents.
- Deploy forward to the regions to undertake reconnaissance of locations to assist consultants.
- Incident management: fill out incident reports, be on-call to deal with emergencies and undertake investigations as directed.
- Establish a lessons learned register post incident.
- Assist Account Managers with personal administration for consultants.
- Other tasks as directed by the Head of Security and Country Manager.
- Monthly Country Security report.
- Incident Reporting.
- Weekly Nigeria Team Report (security component).
- Internal: Reports to the Country Manager. Will be required to work closely with the Account Managers and the Country Manager in Nigeria.
- External: Under the direction of the Account Managers, will be working with the client and the consultants as required. Will be required to develop local and international security networks.
- Diploma in Security and/or Bachelor’s degree
- Sector experience: Minimum of 10 years of demonstrable relevant Security experience.
- Geographical experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in Africa (essential).
- Language: Fluency in English (essential) and French (desirable).
- Has 5-10 years experience in the security industry
- Is good with clients and can build relationships
- Is a capable administrator
- Has good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Has experience working in Nigeria
- Has an understanding of local security networks and vetting
- Has working experience in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of demonstrable relevant Security experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.