Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for CoAmana Market Limited Recruitment for Product Finance Specialist.
CoAmana Market Limited is a social enterprise that is focused on developing social and technological solutions that support development in low income and low literate communities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Finance Specialist
- A product finance specialist is in charge of developing a strategy to sell a product. This involves planning and assisting in the pricing, marketing and distribution of a product.
- Product finance specialists also have to provide a clear plan for the product, outlining goals as well as potential risks, challenges and opportunities.
- They play a very active role within a company, leading and motivating teams to achieve their desired outcomes.
- The principal duty is to develop a strategy from inception to completion of a product.
- You’ll have to work with the design and engineering teams to develop the product, the marketing team to effectively market the product and outside vendors to distribute and sell your product.
- Along the way, you’ll have to complete financial analysis to model the product’s cost and potential margin and develop the appropriate pricing strategy for the product.
- In addition, you’ll be in charge of driving different teams and departments to make sure you achieve all of your initial goals.
- While developing your product, you’ll also have to present your strategy to management, partners and shareholders.
- You’ll outline how you plan to achieve your objective and lay out the potential risks and opportunities.
- You will be required to regularly meet with clients about their interests. Furthermore, you may have to pitch your product to third-party vendors.
- All of these responsibilities will require strong communication skills. You may have to travel often in order to meet with customers and potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Marketing, or Business management.
- Extensive knowledge of finance and marketing, the ideal candidate will need a strong background in both fields.
- Master’s degree in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Professional qualifications eg ACCA, ICAN, CIMA is an added advantage
Skills and Experience:
- In order to be a product finance specialist, you’ll need at least five years of experience in a finance or management role.
- The ideal candidate should have strong teamwork skills and the ability to inspire fellow team members.
- Finally, you’ll need to be able to use spreadsheets to analyze financial data and predict future costs, revenues and profits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: