Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Co-Creation Hub Recruitment for Senior Product Manager.
About Co-creation Hub
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
- Empower teams to build innovative and inspiring products that solve real problems for real people in society.
- Design a product strategy that creates product roadmaps for all products, with a path to continual improvement – redesigns and enhancement.
- Create processes and structures that promote creativity and innovation within the team.
- Work with the People team to recruit and empower skilled teams of product managers, designers, engineers and researchers who embody CcHUB values.
- Create clarity and understanding of the alignment between CcHUB’s overall strategy and the Product and Design strategy.
- Build and communicate the vision and goal that connects our products to our mission.
- Communicate the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of product plans as well as further enhancements through clear, story-driven communication.
- Work closely with the Tech team to deliver with optimal resources.
Qualities of the Office Holder
- Believe in our mission of technological innovation for a better society.
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciate feedback and value honest, thoughtful critique
- Demonstrate versatility, intellectual curiosity, creativity, and analytical thinking
- Have the ability to work independently, as well as within a larger team environment on complex projects, cross-functional collaboration and strategic decision-making.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Track record of hiring and leading exceptional teams
- Strong product instinct and proven, a visible track record of taking successful products from the idea, to launch, to scale.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to write, defend, and execute business cases.
Candidates who have met the above criteria should to apply.