Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for CNEK Petroleum Limited Recruitment for Financial Consultant (Corporate or Individual).
CNEK Petroleum Limited is an indigenous Oil & Gas Company located in Rivers State, Nigeria. In other to meet our growth objectives, we are looking for self-managed professionals of high integrity and professionalism to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Consultant (Corporate or Individual)
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Direct Line Manager: Head, Financial Consulting
- Responsible for providing business and financial advisory services including but not limited to business plans, feasibility studies, market studies, economic / social studies, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a well-structured consultancy firm or in a finance / Accounting function
- Ability to access and manage risk
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Must possess exceptional PC skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, planning and negotiation skills;
- Proposal development, presentation skills and strong report writing skills are essential requirements for this position
- Ideal candidate should note that that this position is in a performance driven environment with responsibilities for budget, revenue generation and profitability.
- Accordingly, ideal candidate should have strong business development skills that will enable him/she develops new clients and new businesses to meet the above stated objectives.
- Any other duties which may be assigned to you.
Deadline: 5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Credentials to: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.