Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Clovo-Works Incorporated Recruitment for Office Assistant. The Application deadline is 28th June 2019.
Clovo-Works Incorporated is a Nigerian Based Information Computer Technology Company, Headquartered in Lagos, which renders ICT solutions and services to the General Public using Latest Technical Know-How and Technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain an office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be living with New Garage axis in Lagos State
- SSCE & NCE/ND/TTC/ or its equivalent not higher
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in person to:
Shop C2010 Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex,
Yaba, Lagos State,
For More Inquiries Call: 0809 733 3338, 0706 197 2094, 0906 657 4728
Application Deadline 28th June 2019.
Note: Let them know when you will be coming for the written test. Always call before coming for the written test.