Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) Recruitment for Aviation Sales Officer . The application deadline is 31st January, 2019.
Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is an oil marketing company incorporated in Nigeria in 2010 with its head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. CIES specializes in all aspects of aviation fuel and providing consulting services to customers nationwide. Every day at around 5 airports nationwide, CIES provides jet fuel for four flights at every Hour. The company leverages a unique web of leading aviation fuel experts and strategic partners to offer the industry a comprehensive set of solutions. From a range of largest global airlines to the least of private planes, Cleanserve gets the loyalty of its customers by creating value through the safe and timely supply of high quality aviation fuel at the locations which the company has its operations
CIES Commercial Fuel Management Support is a unique concept and offering in the industry that enables operators secure the most competitive pricing while maintaining supply integrity. This holistic approach not only leverages technology and automation, but explores opportunities for cost savings.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Aviation Sales Officer
- Maintaining a good relationship with the respective airline sales officers
- Providing invoice to each department after successful fuelling
- Ensuring accurate reconciliation of daily sales
- Ensure compliance with regulatory health, safety and environment standards
- As the ideal candidate for the Aviation Sales Officer, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring that bowsers are properly loaded before driving to fuel
- Conducting visual checks on the bowsers equipment before driving out to fuel
- Driving of the bowsers to the ramp for aircraft fuelling
- Obtaining a sample of the product for a visual check before fuelling
- Discharging of the fuel into the appropriate aircraft
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Health, Safety and Environment Training
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related disciplines
- Driving Experience is mandatory (Hence, ability to drive trucks and big equipment’s is an added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated as the subject.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019.