Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CityDwellers Real Estate Solutions Limited Recruitment for Digital Marketing Officer. The application deadline is 28th February, 2019.
CityDwellers Real Estate Solutions Limited is a wholly Nigerian Company. Our core role remains the provision of residential/mass housing development project within the country thereby bridging the housing shortage in the Country.
We are urban developers, project watchers of residential, mixed and commercial properties, a time-honored player in real estate facilitation, joint venture development, a developer and a company with passion for mass housing projects. Also, a member of the Kaduna State Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Nigeria Export Promotion Council. Our knowledge of the market, ability to locate, acquire and develop economically sound, high-yielding investment and development properties as well as identifying upward in demand trendy areas drives us to seek new opportunities to apply our entrepreneurial expertise and value approach to housing needs.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- We are recruiting a well experienced candidates to occupy the position of a Digital Marketing Officer.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Rack and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Team Spirit
- Good understanding of the Internet
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be Passionate about Innovation and Creativity.
- Must have atleast 600 Friends/Followers on Facebook and Instagram
- Good Understanding of English Orally and Written
- Lives in Abuja (within Abuja city and municipal council)
- Minimum O’Level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.