Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Chuvie Decor Recruitment for Receptionist/Sales Officer. The Application deadline is 3rd September 2019.
Chuvie Decor is your number one online Interior shopping site in Nigeria. We are dealers and as well supplier of all your wallpapers, as well as 3d wall panels, 3d boards, wall murals, ceiling tiles, 3d wall arts, flooring: epoxy flooring, laminate flooring, and vinyl flooring; 3d leather wall panels, 5d wallpapers, and more on the go. What more? You can have them delivered directly to you. Shop online with great ease as you pay with PayStack which guarantees you the safest online shopping payment method, allowing you make stress free payments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist/Sales Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome guest
- Keep updated records of office expenses, sales and costs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Market on social media platforms
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Reach out to the client via call, WhatsApp or email
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- At least SSCE, with marketing experience as an added advantage
- Must reside around Ojota, Ketu, Ikeja, or Oshodi axis.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and social media
N25,000 to N40,000 /month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 3rd September 2019.