Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitments. The Application deadline is 30th May 2019.
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Oil and gas (both locally and internationally).
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Should be a Lawyer and Administrator with relevant experience in Corporate Secretariat Services and knowledgeable about Corporate regulatory and statutory obligations
- Should be highly computer literate and versatile with ICT system solutions.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Law or any other relevant discipline.
- Professional membership in a relevant industry association is required e.g. Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), (NBA)
- Minimum of 5 years LLB cognate experience as a Legal Practitioner or Company Secretary in a bank, the reputable investment firm, oil, and gas or any other related industry.
Job Title: Marketer
- At least 5 years experience in the downstream sector.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required and professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar association will be an advantage.
- Available to travel within Nigeria, to project locations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the interesting role as the subject of the mail.
For Enquiries Call: 08125387755, 0701106006.
Application Deadline 30th May 2019.