Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for CHI Limited Recruitment for Management Trainee. The application deadline is 31st January, 2019.
CHI Limited was incorporated in 1980. It is a fast-moving consumer goods company that provides consumer products in the dairy, beverages and snacks sectors. The company’s headquarter is in Lagos, Nigeria. It is a part of the TGI conglomerate which has diverse business interests in a wide range of sectors, from food to healthcare and engineering products. Its major manufacturing facility is located in Lagos.
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Successful candidates will be trained extensively using the best in-class practices and deployable hands-on practical experience with attention to their specific career path.
- Trainees will be evaluated after the training and successful candidates will be permanently employed.
- Must not be above 25 years of age as at December 31st, 2018.
- Must be a team player with a supportive can-do spirit to achieve the organization goals.
- Must possess strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability.
- Must be driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity of working in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company whose products are gaining global acceptance.
- Must possess the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class in the following areas: Social Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should provide the information (details) of the Selection Sheet below and send as an attachment using Microsoft Excel format with the subject – Management Trainee, to:
Management Trainee Selection Sheet (Excel Format)
Candidate Name,Name of University,Course of Study,Degree Obtained,Class of Degree,Year of Graduation,NYSC Certificate Number,Sex,Age,Location,Phone Number (S), Email Address.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.