Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for CHI Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Graduate Management Trainee Program
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our force of dedicated team players in Sales & Marketing, Production & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Finance & Audit, Supply Chain Units.
The Ideal Candidate to join as Management Trainee
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class in the following areas: Social Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Must not be above 24 years of age as of December 31st, 2020.
- Must be a team player with a supportive can-do spirit to achieve the organization goals.
- Must possess strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability.
- Must be driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity of working in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company whose products are gaining global acceptance.
- Must possess the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the following details below as an attachment using Microsoft Excel format to using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.
Management Trainee Selection Sheet (Excel Format)
Candidate Name | Name of University | Course of Study | Degree Obtained | Class of Degree | Year of Graduation | NYSC Certificate Number | Sex | Age | Location | Phone Number | Email Address|
Note: Successful candidates will be trained extensively using the best-in-class practices and deployable hands-on practical experience with attention to their specific career path. Trainees will be evaluated after the training and successful candidates will be permanently employed.