Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Cellulant Nigeria Recruitment for Manager, Financial Crime Controls.
Cellulant is a financial technology company which has successfully created critical financial infrastructure and financial solutions in Nigeria and Africa at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial Crime Controls
The role holder will be required to:
- Receive analyze and investigate alerts from the transaction monitoring and screening systems and make judgments on whether reportable as suspicious or cleared.
- Keep records of notes of investigations and decisions taken on alerts as required by policy and updating the customer risk level where necessary.
- Submit to the GCCO suspicious transactions and/or activities with results of the investigation for further action and reporting to the relevant authorities as required by law.
- Analyze data to identify trends and new issues and providing updates to the GCCO for the improved processes and making the most efficient
- Analyze the outputs of the transaction monitoring and screening systems and providing input to the compliance department on the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing through the money or value transfer services and help enhance the rules.
- Keep abreast with new local and international laws and regulations that may affect the business
- Monitor market trends – creating regular reports about trends in the market and sales to help the company make effective decisions in the new product development within the compliance framework.
- Assisting in compiling internal & external compliance reports for the Group Compliance office regarding external and regulatory compliance issues on AML/KYC/CTF – Responding to AML & Compliance inquiries.
- Organizing and arranging anti-money laundering training; analyzing and identify possible money laundering activity filing necessary reports with relevant authorities as required by law.
- Review both electronic and paper KYC profiles of the e-wallet holders, merchants and agents at onboarding to ensure they meet KYC requirements as per AML/CFT policy and regulations before onboarding is completed.
- Assess new account information – using various resources to confirm account information to recognize the potential risk of new applicant and ensuring the e-wallet holders, merchants and agents are risk rated properly.
- Identify and provide information to the chief compliance officer one-wallet holders, merchants, and agents identified as high rated for senior management approval before onboarding.
- Analyze existing policies and procedures relating to new customers and products and AML/CFT regulations to make suggestions for improvements to these processes
- Data quality- ensure KYC data of the e-wallet holders, merchants and agents is accurate, complete and up to date from time to time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should