CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.cbn.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the CBN recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the Central bank and apex monetary authority of Nigeria established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959.
Consequently, the Bank is charged with the responsibility of administering the Banks and Other Financial Institutions (BOFI) Act (1991) as amended, with the sole aim of ensuring high standards of banking practice and financial stability through its surveillance activities, as well as the promotion of an efficient payment system.
In addition to its core functions, CBN has over the years performed some major developmental functions, focus on all the key sectors of the Nigerian economy (financial, agricultural and industrial sectors). Overall, these mandates are carried out by the Bank through its various departments.
CBN Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the CBN website, www.cbn.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination.
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be
- .West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC)Should not be more than two sittings
- Should have credits in at least three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English LanguageMinimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Note: Only applicants who have reached the standard required will be considered.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for CBN Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.cbn.gov.ng.
Note: The application process has not started, visit the official website regularly for updates.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to be directed to the Application page of the Website to Register.
Searches related to CBN Recruitment 2019/2020
- CBN Recruitment Nairaland
- CBN Recruitment Form
- CBN Recruitment Test,
- CBN Recruitment Portal 2017
- Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Test
- Cbn Recruitment Site
- Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018,
- Cbn Recruitment 2018
- Central bank of nigeria recruitment portal
- CBN recruitment form
- CBN recruitment nairaland
- CBN recruitment test
- CBN recruitment 2018 nairaland
- CBN recruitment site
- CBN recruitment 2016 list