Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) Recruitment for Chief Operating Officer. The Application deadline is 14th June 2019.
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium-sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- We are a leading Fintech company based in Lagos and we are recruiting for the position of experienced Chief Operating Officer who will drive our overall strategy and manage day to day operations.
- Provide leadership to the senior management team in identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Drive company revenue by meeting and exceeding all business requirements and parameters.
- Form and engage in excellent relationship with organizations’ key stakeholders
- Represent Organization at Conferences and Networking Events
- Working with the MD to design and implement strategy while overseeing systems, processes and people.
- Manage the day to day inter-department operations between business development, Sales, finance, operations and customer service.
- Drive and execute the growth strategy of the organization
- Drive and manage business development activities for the development and execution of projects.
- Manage daily operations to ensure smooth interdepartmental activities that will lead to the delivery of excellent services to all customer base.
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Data analysis and performance/operations metric abilities
- Sound decision making and negotiation abilities
- Proficient in the Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and creative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with an MBA preferred
- At least 10 year’s operational experience with a minimum of 8 years executive management experience.
- Experience in the Fintech, IT or Banking space is an added advantage
- Strategic planning abilities.
- Ability to see ‘the big picture’
- Strong leadership abilities
- Proven Track record of business development and sales abilities
- Organizational & leadership abilities
Attractive with benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to Using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th June 2019.