Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Campus Technologies Limited Recruitment for ICT Trainers.
Campus Technologies Limited is a multi-product consulting firm that provides Information Technology consulting services across various industry sectors. We are a provider of Information Management and Technology solutions in Nigeria providing solutions that enable individuals and organizations to transform their businesses. Our clients are varied; they include large, small and medium-sized businesses, governmental and non-governmental institutions, agencies and departments.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: ICT Trainers
- MCSE in windows server 2012 & 2016 &
- CCNA routing and switching certification will be added advantage.
- A degree from a Computer related discipline.
- Good oral communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Computer networking in general
- Very good knowledge of LAN, WAN, WLAN, PAN, CAN, SAN etc
- Ability to explain the following concept, Client-server and peer-peer networks
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technologies like AD DS, ADRMS, IPAM, AD FS, AD LDS, NLB,Group Policy, PowerShell, SharePoint Server 2013 etc
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies like Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare workstation and Oracle VirtualBox
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and windows Sever 2008
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating system including Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Ability to set up and configure Microsoft technologies on the various Microsoft Operating systems
- Very good knowledge of Cisco technologies
- Ability to explain and configure the following protocols on Cisco or Microsoft operating systems (DNS, DHCP, IPv4, IPv6, ARP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, GLBP, VLAN etc)
- Working knowledge of Cisco router and switches, e.g 2811 series routers and 2960 switches
- Very good understanding of the Cisco IOS configuration
- Practical experience with Cisco Packet Tracer
- Knowledge of emulators like GNS3 and EVE-NG will be and added advantage
- Have passion for learning and teaching
Job Title: Faculty / Trainer
- To teach programming to clients above 18 years.
- JAVA and Python proficiency
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures.
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Class and Time Management
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Prepare design documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Proficiency in other build tools will be a plus
- Team play, and ability to adapt fast into a new environment. Ability to aggregate your audience in terms of temperament, attitude and knowledge
Job Title: ICT Teacher
- To teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 7 and 19 years.
- To teach in a way possible to meet the needs of all pupils.
- To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
- Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
- To maintain discipline so that the learning objectives of the class are met.
- To ensure that good study habits are developed in the class.
- To work closely with the Learning Support team in order that the best methods are used for children.
- To take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
- To be part of a team carrying responsibility for the school’s program
- Attend relevant meetings including weekly meeting.
- Will be a key member of the ICT Development team carrying responsibility of ICT through all the schools
- Degree in Computer Science or any related filed
- IT certification (Added advantage)
- 2years teaching experience
- Good Technical knowledge of Paint and Pivot Animator, Graphics design and multimedia
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th January 2020.