Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Cambel Shipping Logistics Service Limited Recruitment for Auditor. The application deadline is 28th February, 2019.
Cambel Shipping Logistics Service Limited is an independent Nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services.
Job Title: Auditor
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to:
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.