CAC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.cac.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the CAC registration portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is a federal government agency responsible for the regulation and management of companies in Nigeria. It is a regulatory body, established to regulate the incorporation, running and winding up of companies, business names and incorporated trustees, in accordance with CAMA.
CAC Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
How To Apply For CAC Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested candidates should visit the Corporate Affairs Commission official website on www.new.cac.gov.ng.
Note: the application form is not yet out.
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to register.
Searches related to CAC Recruitment 2019/2020
- CAC Recruitment Portal 2018
- CAC Login
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment Portal 2018,
- New.Cac.Gov.Ng Recruitment,
- CAC Upload,
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2018,
- Son Recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018,
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment Portal 2018
- Cac Recruitment Portal 2018,
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment Website
- Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Standard Organisation Of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Son Recruitment 2018,
- Cac.Gov.Ng Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission Salary