Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Busy Minds Consults Recruitment for Storekeeper.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Job Location: Lagos
- To provide support to Material Controller/Marine, Senior Storekeepers & the logistics team in the day to day support of the Logistics & Operations department.
- Provide support to the Material Controller.
- Create and maintain a record system of all equipment, raw materials, tools and consumables in the store.
- Control, record, issue, and release of equipment, raw materials, tools and consumables to when needed by departments or employees.
- Record receipt of all incoming goods to the store including customer-owned equipment and tools.
- Record goods and equipment leaving the store.
- Record shelf life of equipment in stores and ensure rotation of goods (oldest used first).
- To confirm in conjunction with SHEQ and Maintenance departments, that goods received conform to the requisition and purchase orders.
- To ensure that goods are stored according to suppliers/manufacturer’s instructions (air-conditioned, away from direct light, dry and protected).
- To ensure that goods requiring special handling or storage (fire/explosion) risk are handled per safety policy and requirements.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Qualification and Experience
- University Degree in Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic communication skill
- Basic knowledge of office administration
- Leadership skill and high level of commitment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Good understanding of workshop equipment and its usage (welding, machining, testing, coating and inspection)
- Self-Motivated and willing to learn new processes.
N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.