Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Busy Minds Consult Recruitment for Fuel Attendant. The Application deadline is 11th November 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Attendant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Education and Qualifications
- OND (any discipline)
- Certification as a Generator Operator (desirable)
- HSE Certificate.
- 2 – 3years as a Fuel Attendant/ Supervisor.
Knowledge, skills and ability:
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Coordinate the fill-up and dispensing of fuel to equipment in line with the AGO dispensing procedure. Ensure AGO is re-ordered in time; in line with the company’s procurement policy to avoid scarcity of fuel.
- Ensure that all Security, Health & Safety and Environmental standards are maintained, and to promote these standards to others.
- Produce risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure technical compliance with rules, regulations and Acts, for the services being delivered by the Contractors, Suppliers or Original Equipment Manufacturers. (OEM).
- Ensure all tools and equipment in/around the fuel farm are clean & stocked always.
- Attend all Safety and departmental toolbox meetings.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report of fuel dispensed.
- Call the attention of the line manager or nearest security personnel to report suspicious activity in and around the fuel dump.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the fuel dump area.
- Ensure all fuel supply and dispensing is done in a safe manner.
- Report any damage or issues relating to job to your supervisor/line manager.
- Record all job-related activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2019.