Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Buffer Media Recruitment for IT & Networking Intern. The Application deadline is 28th February, 2019.
Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin, as well as analyze their results and engage with their community. Buffer is also the name of the company that creates this software.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT & Networking Intern
Job Type: Temporary
Job Field: ICT / Computer Internships
- The Technology Internship is for minimum of six months to one year with the possibility of confirmation as entry-level full staff based on candidate’s performance.
- Preferably a fresh graduate or Corp Member with basic knowledge and experience in Websites Maintenance, Server Administration, networking LAN/WLAN management and troubleshooting, Content Layout Management, Vendor Management in the Online Market Domain.
- Maintenance of websites.
- Ensure the web servers, local server, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Study and analyse site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website and local server.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Run the site to see if there are any parts that are challenging to use.
- Resolve links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
- Modify files to small sizes so sites load faster.
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Networking: LAN/WLAN
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of any of following Software: Adobe Premiere Pro cc, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Audition, After Effects, Media Encoder, Bridge, Final Cut Pro cc (Level 1 User Certified), Compressor, Avid Interplay (ipMAM), MediaGrid, Soundtrack Pro, Avid Media Composer
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.