Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Buffer Media Recruitment for B2B Sales & Accounts Executive. The Application deadline is 28th February, 2019.
Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin, as well as analyze their results and engage with their community. Buffer is also the name of the company that creates this software.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales & Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Marketing / VAS
- We are looking for a competent B2B Sales & Accounts Executive to seek out business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Accounts Executive preferably in a Digital Agency
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- B.Sc, BA or HND in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.