Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Broadshift Technologies Limited Recruitment for Web Developer Intern. The Application deadline is 15th April 2019.
Broadshift Technologies Limited is a fast growing IT Company providing services to clients across industries in Nigeria; we build websites and apps. We seek the services of a web developer that will join our team to build and manage websites.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer Intern
Job type: Full-time
- Build websites
- Improve existing websites
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain websites for clients.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work with experienced team members and will work on interesting projects.
- The candidate should be willing to learn and upgrade his/her skills, as the job requires.
- Very good knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Proficient in building websites with WordPress Knowledge.
- Knowledge of PHP, Mysql, Laravel or and any other framework is an advantage.
- Great analytic and problem-solving skill
N50,000 – N70,000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.