Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme.
British American Tobacco is a British multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the largest publicly traded tobacco company in the world. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries.. It is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Graduate Programme (Finance)
Job Number: 16046
Appointment Type: Permanent
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.