Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Bradfield Consulting Recruitment for Medical Doctor. The Application deadline is 25th February, 2019.
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals. Our culture of seamless collaboration enables us to go well beyond recruitment; it facilitates and influences business relationships toward value creation. This collaborative culture of problem-solving enables us to add greater value to our clients than many others.
We support our clients in drawing up and introducing development programs that would solve practical organizational issues. Our Talent development skills are based on years of research and experience. Our mediums of impacting knowledge are based on international standards and practice.
Our Guarantee… We will partner with you to ensure your number one goal is met; Productivity and Higher Profits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- The candidate would be charged with the responsibility of providing routine medical care during the established hours.
- Maintains electronic documentation of every in-patient and out-patient
- Perform emergency medical care to patients where the consultant is not available on the floor after due consultation with the consultant
- Possess an average knowledge in general medicine with good diagnostic acumen.
- Practical knowledge of occupational health.
- Conduct surgeries
- Providing continuous on-site medical support to meet the needs of patients, consultants and nursing staff.
- Work with the physiotherapist and other allied staffs to explain the needs of the patient.
- Devises ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the unit
- Meet with specialists to discuss clinical procedures implemented daily.
- Responsible for clerking of patients in the OPD and review with the consultant on the floor.
- Examine the case sheet of every patient to complete admission formalities and to judge clinical findings.
- Plan the treatment and diet schedule for each patient who gets admitted in the hospital.
- Candidates should have MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- Must be registered with Medical and Dental council of Nigeria with at least 2 cognate years post NYSC experience
Skills and Competence:
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Good computer skills
- Maintains professional but friendly demeanor.
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
- Candidate staying in Oyo, Osun,Ondo and its environs will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline; 25th February, 2019.