BPP Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.bpp.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the BPP recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
The introduction of Public Procurement Reforms in Nigeria followed a World Bank Country Procurement Assessment survey conducted in 1999 which established the link between poor/weak public procurement procedures and corruption as well as its far-reaching negative consequences on national development especially in the area of infrastructural development in Nigeria. The Assessment Report revealed that 60k was being lost to underhand practices out of every N1.00 spent by Government and that an average of ten Billion US Dollars ($10b) was being lost annually due to fraudulent practices in the award and execution of public contracts through inflation of contract cost, lack of procurement plans, poor project prioritization, poor budgeting processes, lack of competition and value for money and other kinds of manipulations of the procurement and contract award processes.
In order to address the above shortcomings, the Federal Government initiated the Public Procurement Reform as part of its Economic Reform agenda designed to restore due process in the award and execution of federal government contracts. This led to the setting up of the Budget Monitoring and Price Intelligent Unit (BMPIU was known as Due Process) in 2001 to implement the Federal Government’s Public Procurement Reform Policy aimed at minimizing open abuses to known rules, processes and standards in the award and execution of public sector contracts in Nigeria.
BPP Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NOTE: Aptitude tests will be sent to candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
How to Apply for BPP Recruitment 2019/2020
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the BBP recruitment login portal on (www.bpp.gov.ng)