Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited Recruitments. The application deadline is 15th April 2020.
Job Title: Nutritionist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job type: Permanent
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc
- Proven experience as nutritionist is an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession
- Candidate must reside in Ibadan
N70,000 – N100,000 per month (Negotiable)
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Permanent
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our organization as a graduate trainee.
- As a Graduate Trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Candidate must reside in Ibadan.
N50,000 – N70,000 per month (Negotiable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2020.