BON Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.bon.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
About The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria
The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) is a broad coalition of public and private broadcasters as the nation’s umbrella Union of Terrestrial Radio Television (Tv) Direct-To-Home (DTH) Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) Multimedia Distribution System (MMDS)
Established in 1973, the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria is today comprised of over 100 members and they collectively own over 250 radio and television stations.
BON’s vision is to foster a future-proof environment for radio, TV and new media broadcasters to serve their audiences and contribute to the development of our society.
BON Recruitment Requirements
To start your application, below are some requirements of BON Recruitment;
- Interested Candidate or Applicants must sign up as a member of BON.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Drivers license, National identity card and international Passport.
- Applicants should possess First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or its equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
How to Apply for BON Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for BON Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.bon.ng.
All interested and suitably qualified Applicants are to take note and keep checking the site for the application opening date.