Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Undergraduate Scholarships Awards at Bode Amao Foundation. The application deadline is 28th February 2019.
About Bode Amao Foundation
Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) is a non-profit organization founded in 2002, founded by Chief Bode Amao, OON and dedicated to the service of humanity and to the glory of God. BAF has so far supported 205 indigent students in twenty-seven (27) universities from the year of the award to graduation in all geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from qualified bonafide and registered Nigerian students from the catchment institutions for consideration for the award of scholarships to pursue First Degree courses under Chief Bode Amao Scholarship Award.
BAF Undergraduate Scholarships Awards Requirements
The eligibility of candidates will largely depend on the following criteria:
- Attainment of high academic excellence with CGPA (an equivalent of Second Class Upper Division) as the determinant factor
- Undergraduate candidates should at least be in the 200 level of their course of study at the time of completing the forms
- The Registrar of their respective universities must certify the candidates are TRULY INDIGENT.
Coverage Institutions for 2018/2019 Academic Year
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- University of Uyo, Uyo
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero.
- The amount is N70, 000.00 per beneficiary per academic session and is active throughout the course of study.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to obtain the Application Forms free of charge from the “Registrar’s Office of their respective institutions”. Completed Forms should be supported with attestation from the Registrar of their institutions that they have registered for the current academic year and sent by post to BAF Secretariat at:
Bode Amao Foundation (BAF),
P.O. Box 7088,
Secretariat Post Office,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2019.