Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) Recruitment for Digital Marketing Officer. The Application deadline is 18th January 2019.
Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is the leading Information Availability Company in Africa, with headquarters in Lagos, offices in Abuja and Accra Ghana. Boch Systems was incorporated in 2006 by a team of seasoned executives with vast experience and pedigree on Service Delivery in Africa. Backed by a Management Team with Extensive knowledge and experience in Information Technology Services & Solutions, including Infrastructure deployment, Enterprise Solutions and High Level Service Delivery. .
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a Digital marketing Officer to Develop, Implement, Track and Optimize our Digital Marketing Campaigns across our Digital Marketing Channels.
- Do you have a strong grasp of current Marketing tools and Strategies? Are you able to lead integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns from conception to execution?
- Are you passionate about Digital Marketing? If yes, we want to talk to you.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing strategies including SEOSEM, Marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan execute and measure experiments and conversion test.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thoughts leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Develop creative content to push sales daily.
- Design build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- BS/MS Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities.
- A likeable personality.
- Basic design skills.
- Ability to think objectively
- The ability to execute and analytical skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEOSEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaign.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage. Inform and motivate.
- Ability to think objectively.
- Experiences with AB and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tool(e.g. Google analytic, Net insight, Omniture, Web Trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidiates should send their CV to: with ‘Digital Marketing Officer’ as Subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.