Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Bizpool Africa Recruitment for Admin & Finance Officer.
Bizpool Africa is a reputable firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Finance Officer
Please read all the Job Description thoroughly before applying;
- The Administrative & Finance Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support, keep accurate financial records and managing their queries.
- Their duties would include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. She should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations.
- He should demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. He should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Any work experience as an Admin & Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience using financial Accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the “Admin & Finance” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th May 2020.