Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for BitPesa Recruitment for Payment Operations Manager.
BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, BitPesa opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment Operations Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Business Support
- At BitPesa, smooth processes and systems are the keys to our success. We’re in need of an innovative Operations Manager with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition to keep us thriving. Our ideal candidate is energetic, proactive and has a natural ability to adapt to any situation. We are looking for a self-starter who will be strong and reliable support to the company’s administrative operations, facilities, well-being, and safety throughout our different locations. Not only will your outcomes allow BitPesa to achieve organizational efficiency, but you will also nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
- Implement budgeting and financial record keeping procedures to ensure efficient coordination with the finance department. Maintain accurate information regarding the finances of the Business Support and Administration team.
- Communicate successfully and consistently team wins, priorities, best practices and operational changes to deliver efficient execution.
- Develop and implement policies and initiatives that enable or encourage a happy working environment.
- Manage the Business Support and Administration team across different locations; ensuring the team delivers smooth and efficient admin support to the leadership team and other employees. This includes but is not limited to travel logistics like visas, airline tickets, transportation, accommodation, resolving travel changes/ disputes.
- Ensure all offices have a welcoming, safe, and productive workspace both for employees and guests. This includes planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Drive, manage, and store business expansion records, and administrative related information within BitPesa.
- Promote knowledge sharing to facilitate the continuous exchange of information across teams.
- Ensure that corporate resolutions are updated, asset purchase are documented and documents are prepared for each jurisdiction for appropriate classification and structure.
- University Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in managing, mentoring and scaling business support team is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Suite and Google tools.
- Meaningful work by helping people living in emerging markets.
- Work in a company where your voice and ideas are heard.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A fun and positive working culture.
- A diverse team of bright, energetic and creative individuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should