Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for BIC Nigeria Recruitment for Area Sales Representative.
Société Bic S.A., commonly referred to simply as BIC and stylized as BiC, is a manufacturing corporation based in Clichy, France, best known for making disposable consumer products such as lighters, razors and pens. It was founded in 1945 by Marcel Bich.BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area (Kwara, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and the Ekiti States), recruits new customers and enhance the satisfaction of existing customers.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with an agreed target.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- HND or B.Sc in any field.
- Proficient in the use of the English language
- Valid driving license.
- R – Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Experience: 2 years + Sales Experience.
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k)
- Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status