Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Bhakor Consult Limited Recruitment for Business Analyst. The Application deadline is 26th April 2019.
Bhakor Consult Limited is a leading indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, operating locally and internationally through our antenna in various countries. We design, develop, support and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology.
Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The Business Analyst strives to meet the information technology business needs by accessing business models and integrating them with technology.
- Document the outcomes of modelling the ‘as is’ state.
- Communicate the business model to stakeholders.
- Manages requirements through the project life cycle.
- Meeting client requirements and gathering intelligence from corporate executives and middle managers about needs and future growth
- Supporting directors and managers to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Assisting at various levels of project and helping in task analysis
- Evaluating the data collected by project development team and preparing hardware and software requirement specifications understanding these details.
- Analyze business problems thoroughly using structured methods, identifying opportunities for change and improvement and their potential implications.
- Communicate information relating to business analysis activities.
- Works with process owners to understand and improve business processes, ensuring that opportunities for simplification and removal of waste are fully exploited.
- Gather, document and verify information relating to business process design and improvement assignments.
- Assist in interpreting information resulting from business process design and improvement assignments.
- Carry out business process design and improvement assignments.
- Analyze business models to identify problems and opportunities for business process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Economics, Management or any related courses.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administrations/Information Technology or related courses will be an added advantage.
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certified an asset.
- Years of Experience: 3 to 5 Years.
Technical and Behavioural Competencies:
- Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience and Communication of business information to a technical audience
- Effective project management skills and ability to resolve critical problems
- Ability to document complex business processes and handle all types of client requests.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Ability to work under extensive pressure and deliver efficient results on time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Analytical and conceptual expertise.
- Planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements
- Creation of the Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Administrative and reporting abilities
- Knowledge of business processes
- Improvement of business and engineering processes
- Management of customer relationships and organizational changes
- Ability to formulate concepts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should compulsorily forward their CV and Cover Letter not more than 2 pages to email@example.com The cover letter should among other things describe their fit to the job roles and requirements.
Application Deadline 26th April 2019.