Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Beebeejump International Limited Recruitment for Territory Sales Executive.
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scales. We meet the electricity needs of the household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Executive
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have a enviable communication skill
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel
- Be conversant with preferred location.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Be interested in and desirous of success on a sales job
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results
- Quality of Sales services rendered.
- Quantity of Company Products Sold
- Sales cost as a percentage of turnover.
- Satisfaction level of customers and other stakeholders.
- Percentage implementation of Departmental Sales Plans and strategy.
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- OND / HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales or marketing experience in the renewable energy industry.
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Good communication skills and language expression skills have affinity;
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team-building skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
- Must have executive presence and inspire the confidence of stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Work enthusiasm, positive, with a strong sense of competition, thinking agile, good at pioneering;
- Ability to cope with difficult situations.
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Good understanding of quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc. ii. Behavioural/Management Development Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 3rd July, 2020.