Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Beebeejump International Limited Recruitment for Sales Manager.
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scales. We meet the electricity needs of the household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge. In addition, he must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key dealer/trade accounts.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by effectively partnering with them and providing quick resolutions to their issues.
- Control expenses, manage budgets and effectively monitor inventory.
- Assist with branch operational day to day activities.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that expand the companyТs customer/dealership base and ensure a sustainable strong presence in your territory/region.
- Achieve customer/dealer acquisition and revenue growth targets by effectively managing and motivating a sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts within your territory/region and provide management and sales team with up-to-date information on competitor activities and status.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- An inspiring personality with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / BA or equivalent in Sales / Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- Consumer Electronics / Home Appliances and solar Sales Experience is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 years sales experience in a sales-driven environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: clearly indicating “Sales Manager” as the subject of your mail
Note: Only qualified candidates that reside in Delta state (Warri) will be contacted.
Application Deadline 20th March 2020.