Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Baker Hughes SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Title: Digital Technology Intern – SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship
Job ID: 3266752
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
The DT Intern will help capture, document and provide a platform for continuous update of information. He/she will be responsible for:
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Carrying out due diligence to capture and document IT asset information across Sites in Nigeria and SSA
- Documentation to include Asset type, Age, Obsolescence etc.
- Producing to portals or methods that can be re-used to create a similar repository of information across Sites in SSA
- Generating a report for Obsolescence or Asset type per site. As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- Computer Science degrees preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply