Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Baker Hughes Recruitment for Controls Field Service Engineer.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Controls Field Service Engineer
Ref Id: 3240735
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
- Responsible for services commissioning of Mark VIe controls upgrade for all BHGE unit frames .
- Perform administrative functions such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time and expense sheets on a complete and timely basis
- Interface and communicate effectively with BHGE customers, internal functional teams, and BHGE leadership
- Be aware of and always conduct work activities in compliance with BHGE EHS policies- Strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in all transactions and relationships
- Good working experiences with Gas /Steam Turbines and DCS
- Good working experiences with to HMI upgrade, Cimplicity, Mark VIe and PI Historian- Readiness and willingness to conduct training to customer,
- Capable Planning, prepare, and execute start-up and commissioning activities for turbine controls such as Steam, Gas turbine control application- Good working experiences with Start-up and commissioning of compressor control systems.
- Supervision and technical direction of craft labor and technicians performing installation of turbine controls and related interface devices
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience in turbo machinery controls area
- 8+ years of experience as a field engineer with a focus on turbo machinery controls (steam turbine & gas turbine)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,- Customer Service Oriented. Good communication skill
- Computer skills: Good working experiences with Microsoft office.
- Experience with Woodward – Atlas, Micronet, GAP & Training- Experience with Turbine – Mark V / VI / VIe & Training- Experience I to HMI Upgrade and Training- Experience with Fanuc or other PLCs
- Experience with GE Integrated Turbine Compressor Control (ITCC)
- Experience with reciprocating compressors
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should