Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for IL Bagno Recruitment for Interior Architect. The application deadline is 18th January, 2019.
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions. They excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, they commenced operations in May, 2004..
Job Title: Interior Architect
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to client
- Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
- Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
- Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts
- Initiate and control site related processes and procedures ensuring that works are carried out to specific standards
- Prepare Project Exceptions report, highlighting any installation/drawing design policy and procedural violations
- Execute timely implementation schedules and efficient follow through on deliverables and address issues as appropriate.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Advise clients on the practicality of their project
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as Revit, AutoCAD, 3D
- Regular site visits to supervise and monitor progress, ensuring that the project is running on as scheduled
- First degree in Architecture. An M.Arch will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant quality work experience
- Must have excellent computer design skills(Auto Card, Revit, 3D e.t.c).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 18th January, 2019.