Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Recruitment for Project Transport Officer. The Application deadline is 5th April 2019.
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is a national, non-governmental organization established in 1989 and registered in 1991. As one of the leading indigenous non-profit organizations in Nigeria, ARFH is committed to improving the quality of life of underserved and vulnerable communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Transport Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Type of Appointment: Full Time
Duration: Twelve (12) months
Specific Job / Responsibilities
The Project Transport Officer (TO) shall under the supervision of the Project Administrative Officer carry out the following activities:
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities;
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to the organization’s transport and security policies;
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office (line manager).
- Ensure responsible driving;
- Make sure car documents are correct and up-to-date;
- Keep a record of vehicle movements in the vehicle logbook;
- Maintain vehicle in clean and good condition ensuring that there is adequate fuel at all times;
- Avoid fines for improper parking and driving;
- Ensure punctuality and highest ethical standards;
- Perform other assignments as requested by the Management and Supervisor.
- Level of Education – SSCE / Diploma
- At least 4 years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Driver’s license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in the English language.
- Willingness to travel extensively in the country and in the sub-regions
- Experience working with a reputable NGO is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the Application Letter as well as three professional referees.
- I encourage eligible female applicants to apply
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).