Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ashton & Dave Travels Limited Recruitment for Sales & Marketing Manager.
Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPIs.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales team on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Liaising with the ICT Manager in managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on daily marketing activities geared towards achieving set targets of the company.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sub – agents and sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity,
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience of at least 3 years ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- People Management skill is highly required
- Competitive Analysis for better Sales Planning, positioning and Product development
- Understanding the Customer for cordial Client Relationships and Creative Services
- Quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the company; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand of our Tour Packages, flight bookings, Hotel reservations, logistics, etc
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Very attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their resume to using the position as the subject of the mail
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements.CVs without the required Travels / Tours/hospitality experience will be discarded.