Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- At the heart of our operations lies unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals with first degree in Engineering & Geo-sciences across different fields but with a focus on the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The Graduate Upstream Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of Asharami Energy’s workforce.
- Take full responsibility with planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results. Actively propose process and operational improvements.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback.
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
- Actively participate in the programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to the assigned role within a function.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
- Maximum of 2 years (Post-NYSC) experience. The completion of NYSC is a must.
- Maximum age- 26 years old by December 2020.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics and all other related courses (Minimum: Second Class Upper)
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge & Application of Basic Engineering Principles
- Technical Report writing skills
- Basic Project Management
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Ability to multitask
- Be a Team player
- All staff
- Group Human Resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 4th February 2020.