Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Workshop Manager (Spare Parts). The application deadline is 30th September 2019.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager (Spare Parts)
- We are seeking to hire an efficient Workshop Manager (Spare parts) that will be primarily responsible for organizing and optimizing the end of the spare part to end process
- The main objective of the manager is to monitor and optimize spare parts delivery performance in an effective manner, as well as in alignment with customer demands.
- B.Sc in Logistics or any other related field
- Minimum of 12 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Experience in handling spare parts management
- Responsible to handle entire workshop operations
- Certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate to track, analyse and manage business results
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage, Supervise and organize shifts for workshop staff as well as carry out administrative activities independently
- Supervise and coordinate the technical support and provide field support if required
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure physical security of all sites and train workshop staff in proper and safe handling of tools and workshop equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2019.