- Use of Mechanical procedures and mechanical machinery including engine builds/rebuilds
- Expert understanding of manufacturing practice, procedure and principles aligned to the maintenance of plant and equipment in a lubricant manufacturing industry
- Adhere and promote compliance with company HS&E policies, practices and procedures and suggest areas for improvement.
- Use of lubricant manufacturing industrial machines
- Reading and interpreting of electrical drawings
- Ensuring all lubes team colleagues, stakeholder and senior management are kept informed of all relevant and critical lube issues.
- Act as a consultant on lube technical issues as required
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Ability to work without supervision.
- BSc / HND in Engineering / Chemistry discipline or other equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using industrial machines in a lubricant manufacturing industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the role applied for as subject of mail.