Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment for Civil Site Engineer. The application deadline is 28th February 2020.
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Site Engineer
- Handle Construction Manpower and equipment.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Compile and submit daily reports.
- Properly interpret drawings, codes, specifications and construction standards.
- Monitor all construction related activities on the project.
- Review Method Statements.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Capability of recommending and approving repairs.
- Ability to perform visual inspection of completed work(s).
- Must be proficient with standard computer software (such as MS Word and Excel).
- Ability to write construction progress reports attaching relevant photographs.
- Maintaining an organized system of files.
- HND / B.Sc in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a large Construction Company.
- Preference will be given to the candidates holding additional qualifications in Construction.
- Must be capable of interpreting the intent of various construction practice and standards to achieve high level of execution at site.
- Attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies Required:
- Demonstrate Ethical Conduct.
- Must demonstrate Leadership and Capacity to Collaborate.
- Must have ability of Problem Solving /Analysis.
- Directs Workers engaged in Construction to get quality and reliable output.
- Good Working Knowledge of various standards and codes of practice like – BSI, ASTM, EN, etc.
- Should Possess a high level of communication proficiency.
- Demonstrate good technical capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 28th February 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.