Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Amber Residence Limited Recruitment for Sales & Marketing Executive. The Application deadline is 31st July 2019.
Amber Residence situated in the Highbrow area of GRA Ikeja, Lagos is an ideal place for holiday and business travelers who are wishing for a serene and quiet environment. It offers access to a wide range of attractions and facilities, providing guests with comfort and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Should be able to accurately forecast occupancy changes based on changing market conditions (additions to supply and demand, etc.).
- Should be able to support guest services as the company’s business driving philosophy
- Should personally demonstrate commitment to guest services by responding to guests’ needs
- Should be able to develop/assist with development of the company’s marketing and sales plan based on the company’s position and strengths within each market segment
- Should be able to implement the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Should be able to analyze and understand the competitive strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully direct marketing activities against each to our company advantage.
- Should be able to identify and maintain constant communications with the company’s key accounts.
- Should be able to actively sell room nights through outside sales calls, telemarketing, tours, etc.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual gross-profit plansby forecasting and developing annual sales activities for company; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new business; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs; competition, supply and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitors’ share and competitors’ strength and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Should be able to know our demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand; know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of Company’s strengths against each competitor.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by periodic visits; exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Should be able to meet or exceed budgeted Revenue Per Available Room (REVPAR) for the Hotel
- Should be able to prepare departmental budget that correctly reflects the company’s business plan
- Should be able to forecast occupancy fluctuations and direct selling activities to maximize revenue for the Hotel.
- Should be able to know the Company’s demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand.
- Should be able to know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of company’s strengths against each competitor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strategy Oriented And Driven
- Excellent Thinking Capabilities And Analytical Skills
- Very Good Organizational And Communication Skills
- Very Good At Solving Complex Problems
- Very Good Leadership Skills
- Analytical Skills;
- The Ability To Use Initiative;
- The Capacity To Work Under Pressure;
- Drive, Flexibility, Numeracy;
- Influencing And Negotiation Skills;
- Oral And Written Skills;
- Business Awareness;
- IT Literacy.
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in a relevant field
- Professional certificates will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 Years Experience As A Sales And Marketing Manager in Hospitality is a MUST
- Must Have Been Working As A Sales And Marketing Manager In Hospitality Industry
- Demonstrated Ability To Show Results
- Proven Marketing Result.
- Must Be Target Driven
- Fluent In English
- Proficient In Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must Be Adept In The Use Of Internet And E-Mail
- Good Team Player
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July 2019.