Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Senior Project Engineer.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Procurement/Material Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
- Follow-up to ensure two year recommended spares are received for relevant equipment in line with the contract.
- Ensure compliance with Nigerian Content requirements in the procurement of all materials to be used on the project.
- Responsible for liaising with the EPCC contractor and planning ahead to ensure smooth logistics in the delivery of materials to the Island.
- Liaise with the Marine terminal operations team to confirm arrival time of contractor barges and ensure availability of MOF jetty for offloading including monitoring opportunistic windows for use of the MOF jetty.
- Responsible for supervising the contractors’ material procurement team to ensure that all materials and equipment required for timely completion of the project are delivered to site ahead of the required date.
- Liaise with parties responsible for material inspection to ensure prompt inspection of all materials to avoid delays to project execution.
- Develop a tracker for all essential materials and equipment with high potential to delay project delivery, liaise with project planners and construction teams to understand requirement dates and monitor procurement progress with contractors’ procurement team. Escalate to the project management team timely where the unavailability of critical materials has potential to delay project progress.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, out of which 5 years should have been spent as a Material or Logistics Coordinator on major construction projects of not less than US$50m.
- Possession of relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage
- B.Sc degree in Engineering or relevant discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 29th February 2020.