Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Documentation Specialist. The application deadline is 29th January, 2019.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Documentation Specialist
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard – 6 days on / 1 days off – 6 days on / 1 days off
- Responsible for all aspects of document control within assigned project scope.
- Implement the Information Management Plan, and supporting document control procedures
- Comply with Company Records Management Program
- Comprehend and enforce the Information Management sections of Project Plans, Contract Coordination Procedures, and Purchase Orders
- Train clerical staff in handling of Contractor, Supplier and PT generated documentation in accordance with overall Information Management Plan and supporting project procedures
- Routinely conduct gap analysis of Contractor Document Control Procedures against Company requirements, document results, and make recommendations for upgrades
- Identify differences between Contractor’s Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and Company EDMS (UDOCS), and share results with Project Information Management Lead and Common Skill Center
- Conduct quarterly assessments of Contractor’s Document Control processes; document results, and raise concerns to Project Information Management Lead
- Validate Contractor provided deliverables and associated MDR/SMDR metadata to support data transfer to Company EDMS
- Support Company Documents For Operations (DFO) Coordinator and Project Information Management Lead as required
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency on stewarded projects
- Perform quality checks on Engineering and Supplier deliverables (Doc number, title, revision, date etc.) comply with project requirements. Report deficiencies to Information Management Lead
- Confirm existence and ensure suitability as well as accuracy of Master Document Registers (MDRs), Supplier Master Document Registers (SMDRs), and Document Distribution Matrixes (DDMs) and upgrade and maintain as required to meet project document management needs
- Ensure contractor and supplier documentation deliverables meet contract requirements by performing quality checks for compliance, and initiating corrective actions and report deficiencies to Information Management Lead
- Report progress on completion of deliverables, issue look ahead, and overdue reports
- Actively participate in project meetings and anticipate information management needs
- Prepare training materials and conduct project Information Management workshops with the Project Team (PT)
- Strong written communication skills including proven ability to create procedures and presentations as well as routine interactions with Project teams
- Working knowledge of Information Management requirements across all project phases
- Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- High proficiency in Document Control IT tools, databases, and administrative procedures
- University Degree is desirable with preference for technical disciplines
- 5+ years industry working experience in areas of operations and/or project technical support, including working experience with document management, and IT systems and tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2019.