Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Altara Credit Limited Recruitment for Junior Business Analyst. The Application deadline is 15th January 2019.
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer finance venture, whose core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian through financing by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on providing financing to the underbanked through our two primary business lines: product financing and asset financing. We use best in class risk management practices to offer affordable credit solutions to our customers..
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- This is a role where you will report directly to the Performance Optimization Lead and senior management.
- In this capacity, you will be aligned with all organizational groups, such as internal operations, accounting, admin & finance, people operations, and customer service, and you will partner with these teams to help them achieve their goals.
- Developing strategic partnerships with organizational groups within the company to ensure effective and efficient business environment.
- Working with all organizational group to fully understand the day to day operations of each, and help flag operational challenges and propose to find solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets.
- Connecting with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of a second class upper (2.1) in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Management Information System.
- 2 years or less of work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership potential outside of work.
- A strong passion for learning with outstanding analytical aptitude.
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should include
- Your Resume should be (1-page max)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of your most recent achievement or project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019.